We are seeking 10 members grades 6th thru 12th who are interested in serving and have a heart for recycling and keeping our community clean.
Please fill out the bottom portion of the letter (below) and email back for consideration.
Applications must be received by November 15th.
Your commitment would consist of the following:
• Serve for 1 year
• Help lead a recycle initiative on your campus
• Come up with a recycling project (this would be done as a committee)
• Help present once a year with KFMB at the Town of Flower Mound Council Meeting
• Work one of the semi annual Clean Up Event April/September
• Participate in our monthly clean up events and Lend A Hand projects as available, according to your schedule
• Attend meetings with other KFMB Youth Ambassadors and KFMB liaison as needed